Our Privacy Goals!
We at Command Force are dedicated to our members and their businesses to help reach their goals and thrive through fair practices. Our applications are designed to maintain the privacy of your data, and are tested repeatedly to assure secure practices. We feel strongly about PCI Compliance and strive to apply due diligence in our development methods. In order to provide you with a set of functional tools and services, we have to transmit data between servers, to and from merchant banks, and to and from your customers and employees. We do not sell, resell or share your data with third parties for them to harvest for any purpose. As a grass roots company, we are adverse to corrupt practices.
Confidentiality and Privacy
We do not disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you or your customers or your employees to third parties. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a particular person. Such information may include names, addresses, telephone numbers, social security or employer ID numbers, credit card numbers, service addresses, email addresses, bank account numbers, and similar information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include aggregate data that does not identify a particular person or persons. We do not disclose to third parties any of your Customer Information. Such information includes the recipient of services, location of services, types of services, amounts of use of services, times of services, costs of services, and similar information. We keep your Personally Identifiable Information and your Customer Information confidential. Except as may be required by law or court rule, we do not share such information with any other person or entity.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Below are some examples of the types of personal information we may collect and how we may use it:
What Personal Information We Collect
- When you create an account ID, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, download a software update, contact us or participate in an Online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with employees and customers using products, or invite others to participate in Command Force services or features, we may collect the information you provide about those people such as names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. We will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you updated on Command Force's latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don't want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences once logged in.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth date to determine the age of an ID account holder or approve a line of credit.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Command Force, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Command Force's products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into other services or promotions, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, ZIP code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the timezone where a product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help our app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Please note that certain features of the website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most Internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP Addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and other data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Command Force may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a "click-through URL" linked to content on the website, including qkcode.com services. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server or landing page before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages or in social media applications where we advertise or write articles and posts.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce, eliminate, or cease messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that we work with to provide products and services, or that help market to customers. For example, when you purchase and activate your merchant account, you authorize Command Force and your merchant company to exchange the information you provide during the activation process to activate your transactional services. If you are approved for service, your account will be governed by Command Force's and your bank's respective privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by Command Force to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Command Force shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located elsewhere.
It may be necessary (by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence) for Command Force to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a Command Force reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Command Force takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Command Force protects your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS, SSL), and including multiple layers of custom security algorithm and methods. When your personal data is stored by Command Force, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. Data may be stored in encrypted form.
When you use some products, services, or applications or post on an forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and Command Force preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your Command Force account. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/silly, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required or permitted by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by email or phone.
To provide location-based services on products, Command Force and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or mobile device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices' approximate location. For the purposes of functionality, this location data is collected in a form that Command Force associates with your account and is used by Command Force and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, your device may share its geographic location with application providers when you clock into or out of a work order.
Some location-based services offered by Command Force, such as the "Payroll" and "Fuel Reports" features, require personal identification for the feature to work.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Command Force websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties - for example, a third-party merchanting app. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Command Force is a US based business operating under US Laws. Command Force abides by the "safe harbor" frameworks set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information collected by organizations in the European Economic Area and Switzerland. Learn more about the U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Program.
Command Force abides by the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Cross Border Privacy Rules System. The APEC CBPR system provides a framework for organizations to ensure protection of personal information transferred among participating APEC economies.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company. Command Force employees and staff have restricted/appropriate access to member and/or customer data.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
September 27, 2020